You can participate in the IYC 2011 in many different ways. Here are just a few ideas and sample activities of earlier projects. What are you going to do? Think and start planning...
- May 18 - June 29, 2012 ICCE-ECRICE 2012 PreConference Virtual Colloquium
- July 16-20, 2012 Sustain the results of IYC & join an international community of chem educators at the ICCE-ECRIRE in Roma, Italy
- check for updates NESACS celebrates IYC+1 in 2012 with monthly meetings, lectures, seminars, science cafés, workshops, etc
- Mar 16, 2012 The Global Experiment ended at the World Water Forum
- Mar 1, 2012 Join the Visualization Sprint based on the data collected during the Global Water Experiment
- Feb 10, 2012 Sweden’s best IYC activity goes to Chemistry Calendar videos
- Feb 7, 2012 ... recognizing your participation and the large variety of activities you all have contributed...